Friday, June 10, 2005

Farewell to the 'Bone

Taking my computer down to Cecily and Ferg's tonight to store it with them over the summer, so this is going to be the last post until I can get to an internet cafe in Europe. As some sort of twisted farewell to the dorms, i suppose it was only fitting that we had no fewer than SIX fire alarms in 12 hours.

I said my goodbyes to almost all of my friends here last night, so that was quite sad. Eric came and banged on my door at 7.30 this morning to say goodbye, Elea left yesterday afternoon, and the dorm is basically emptying out tonight, which will be weird when there's almost no one around to play with!

Anyway, I should get going now, I still have to finish packing everything (read start packing everything except my clothes) as well as tying up all my loose ends around London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home